Service Level Management Template (SLM) is a process within the ITIL framework that is used to define and manage the level of IT services provided to customers. SLM focuses on establishing, monitoring, and maintaining service level agreements (SLAs) between IT and the customer. SLM is also used to ensure that services are provided in accordance with customer requirements, agreed service levels, and agreed service targets.
SLM is a key process within ISO 20000, the international standard for IT service management. ISO 20000 requires an organization to define and manage service levels in order to ensure customer satisfaction. The SLM process is responsible for ensuring that IT services are delivered in accordance with customer requirements. The process includes defining, measuring, and reporting service levels, as well as creating, maintaining, and monitoring SLAs. The SLM process also includes negotiating SLAs with customers, developing service targets, and conducting reviews of existing service levels.
SLM is essential for providing customers with the service levels they expect and for ensuring that IT services are delivered as agreed. It is also important for ensuring that IT services are cost-effective and meet customer needs. By implementing an effective SLM process, organizations can ensure that customers are satisfied with the services they receive.
Format : MS Word
The Features Included in Service Level Management Process Template are:
- Reference Document
- Process Overview
- Process Activities
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Measurement and Reporting
- Managing records are kept based on this document
- Validity and document management
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
11. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Welcome to ISO Docs. Our priority at ISO Docs is to provide high-quality templates and help our customers be efficient. Our goal is to create quality templates so that our customers can avoid rework and focus on their actual jobs rather than doing everything from scratch. We have dedicated support ready to assist you in any way we can.