ISO-Docs (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the iso-docs.com (the “Service”).
ISO-Docs is part of Techno-PM Pvt Ltd
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- About Your Consent
- What Information we Collect about You
- About Cookies Files
- How Long We Keep Your Information
- How We Share Your Information, including Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
- Where the Personal Data of Yours Can Be Processed
- About Cookies Files
- Our use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords tools
- About Marketing and Opting out
- About Your Rights
- Whom You Can Complaint To
- About Children
- How to Contact Us
By visiting this Website or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time.
Every time, when you visit the Website or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
Before we can process your personal data, we will ask you to give your consent for certain processing activities. Please note that if you have earlier expressed your consent you may freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing email. If you withdraw your consent, and if we do not have another legal ground for processing, then we will cease handling your personal data. Please be advised that in case we need to handle your personal data for the purpose of managing the Website and/or providing our Services, but you argue or do not agree with us handling your personal information, the Website and/or our Services may become not accessible for you.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data :
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Usage Data :
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location Data :
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
WHY WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are extremely serious about your privacy and use your personal information exceptionally for legal reasons and in compliance with personal data protection law, for purposes such as:
- to provide you with the Services you request;
- to ensure that our Website content is presented on your device in the most effective way;
- to contact you in relation to an ordering process;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and ISO-Docs
- to manage your account, including processing payments and refunds and providing notifications;
- to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to notify you about changes in our Services;
- to respond to, and handle any comments, queries or complaints addressed by you regarding the Website and our Services, and any similar comments, queries or complaints from other customers;
- to conduct research, statistical and behavioral analysis;
- to contact you for marketing purposes, where applicable;
- to manage our website and for domestic operations, including diagnostic, analysis of data, testing, investigation, survey purposes, and statistical use.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other customers of our site about services that may interest you or them.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Reasons for Handling of Your Information
We may only handle your personal data by having a certain legal ground to that end (i.e. "legal basis" in terms of GDRP). For the purposes of this Policy, our legal basis for processing for your personal data is:
- your consent which is necessary for certain types of processing (for direct marketing, for example);
- because the handling is required for the fulfillment of a contract between you and ISO-Docs or for us to take any necessary prior steps before entering into such a contract, on condition that we do this exceptionally per your request;
our legitimate interest in:
- protecting ISO-Docs and our customers from attempts to engage in fraudulent transactions (for our fraud detection processes);
- protecting the security of your account;
- providing quality customer support.
- to comply with a legal obligation.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ISO-DOCS may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
RETENTION OF DATA
ISO-Docs will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION (INCLUDING CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA)
Your personal data can be shared with other third parties as follows:
- Any of the third parties accomplish some specific actions on our behalf which include the processing of the personal data provided by you. We give those third parties an availability of the personal data of yours only when it is required so.
- Your personal data can be rendered to the external organizations and agencies, which allows to avoid and notice any fraud actions (including but not limited to the fraudulent transactions) or illegal actions.
- Your personal data may be transferred to any third parties in case we have an obligation to reveal and give your personal data for the purpose of observing any juridical responsibility (according to the court order).
- Your personal data can be rendered to the third parties in case you give us your prior affirmative consent. You can provide us with it in the written form or online by means of "click-through" agreements; by accepting the terms related to the disclosure of some specific Services; in oral form while communicating with the Customer Support Representatives of our Website.
- We may disclose your personal data to third-party contractors, service providers and partners who complete transactions or provide us with certain services (for example, payment card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). We will ensure they have appropriate measures in place to protect your data.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside (Australia) and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to (country) and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, ISO-Docs may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
ISO-Docs may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ISO-DOCS
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA :
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. ISO-DOCS aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where ISO-DOCS relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
MARKETING AND OPTING-OUT
If you previously gave us your consent, we may contact you through electronic messaging services including emails, text messages and similar services about our Services, promotions and special offers which may be interested to you.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO ASK US TO STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
If you wish to exercise this right, you should contact us by sending an email to email or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
You can always contact us at (your email) to have your ISO-DOCS account removed, along with all data you have produced while on ISO-DOCS, including permanent removal of photos, comments, saved boards, your account information and settings.
These removals will take effect almost immediately (within minutes) on our platforms from the time we run the deletion process. We will initiate the deletion process as soon as possible, at most within 1 business week, but typically immediately after receiving your request.
There might be cached data available for a short time (24 hours) after the completion of the deletion.
We do keep snapshots and backups of our data in case of data loss from network or server breakdowns, and those backups might be brought back online in case of emergency, possibly restoring some userdata to the system.
For this scenario we keep a list of IDs of deleted users, and make sure to ‘re-delete’ them in case we need to use old data restored from backup. The deleted ID’s are not referable to any user after the user has been deleted.
After at most 4 weeks, any user data is also permanently gone from all backups.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
Google Ad Words
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page:
We provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- Apple Store In-App Payments.
- Google Play In-App Payments.
- PayPal or Braintree.
(You can include any other means of payment intended to be use on the WEBSITE and can remove from the ones listed above)
Our Website and our Services are not aimed for children below 14 years of age. No person who is below 14 years of age has a right to share with us any personal data. We do not deliberately or purposely gather personal data from children below 14 years of age. In case you are below 14 years of age, you shall not use this Website or leave any information on it or through our Services, purchase anything on it, or provide us with any information, which may include your name, address, phone number, your e-mail, nickname or user name. In case we find out that we have gathered any personal data from any child below 14, such information will be deleted. In case you assume there’s any data from or about a child below 14, please get in touch with us at email.
ISO-Docs may update or revise this Policy from time to time. You agree that you will review this Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy, but accepting this Policy, as modified, is required for you to continue using our Sites. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of our service.
By email: email@example.com