Scrum Board Example PPT
The scrum board is a tool used in project management to help visualize the work that needs to be done and where it falls on an agile development timeline. It can also be used to communicate progress with stakeholders who are not physically present for daily stand-ups.
To be most effective, it focuses on the product's development and production activities. It also emphasizes team collaboration to solve problems efficiently with minimal overhead.
- Allows you to track tasks and measure progress on the project. It helps teams avoid bottlenecks and focus on getting work done
- Another huge benefit of using a Scrum Board template is that it removes any question about whether or not something was completed by following up with individuals rather than relying on verbal communication alone (which often leads to misunderstandings).
- Story- User stories are a common way to capture and share requirements.
- To do- Note down the tasks that need to be done.
- In progress- Tasks that are being worked on
- To verify- Add any tasks that require verification
- Done- Move the tasks to this category after completing them.