Asset management policy refers to a set of guidelines, procedures, and best practices that an organization follows to effectively and efficiently manage its assets.
The assets can include tangible resources like infrastructure, equipment, and property, as well as intangible resources such as intellectual property, brand reputation, and customer relationships.
Format: MS Word
- Roles and Responsibilities: Clearly define and assign roles and responsibilities related to asset management, ensuring accountability and effective governance.
- Information Classification: Implement a classification system to categorize assets based on their importance, sensitivity, and criticality, facilitating appropriate protection measures.
- Inventory of Assets: Develop a comprehensive inventory of assets, including hardware, software, data, and facilities, to gain visibility and maintain control over all organizational assets.
The template includes the following details:
- Documents Review Plans
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Information Classification
- Labelling of Information
- Handling of Assets
- Application of Policy
- Inventory of Assets
- Return of assets
- Storage media
- Disposal of media
- Information to be transferred.
- Removal of assets
- Equipment maintenance
- Installation of software on operational systems
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement and Compliance
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
11. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Welcome to ISO Docs. Our priority at ISO Docs is to provide high-quality templates and help our customers be efficient. Our goal is to create quality templates so that our customers can avoid rework and focus on their actual jobs rather than doing everything from scratch. We have dedicated support ready to assist you in any way we can.