Asset management refers to a systematic approach to identifying, maintaining, disposing, and selling an organization's assets. Asset management includes tangible as well as intangible assets. Sensitive data is frequently found on lost or stolen equipment. Procedures and practices for asset management provide documentation that aids in the recovery and replacement of assets
The template help's you in the following ways:
- Improving efficiency by making the best use of assets
- Helps in budgeting for new assets in the future.
- Ensure maintenance and increase the lifespan of assets.
Format: MS Word
The template covers the following sections:
- Asset value
- Roles and responsibilities
- Inventory of assets
- Asset register
- Asset performance evaluation