Information Classification Policy- ISO27001
Information classification analyzes and categorizes different forms of data that guide the organization in decision-making. Information classification policy helps an organization understand what information is required, its availability, location, and is correctly handled and implemented as per ISO standards.
This template can help you in the following ways:
- Helps you prioritize your information which improves the security measures as per regulatory compliance.
- Enhances productivity efficiency and reduces costs incurred on storage by helping you get rid of irrelevant data.
Format: MS Word
The template includes the following sections:
- Classification of information assets
- Roles and responsibilities
- Classification sensitivity criteria
- Electronic protect health information
- Payment card information
- Classification guidelines