Gantt Chart Excel
A Gantt chart is a type of bar chart that displays tasks and their relationship to time. This type of chart can be used in project management, construction scheduling, and other fields where the timing of different events needs to be organized.
It shows the start and finish dates of each activity or task in a bar graph, along with who is responsible for doing the work. A Gantt Chart can be used to show how tasks are distributed among different people and when they are due.
- Gantt Chart Provide an easy and natural way of viewing the project time frame of project tasks against a background of time with dependencies clearly highlighted. Our Gantt Chart Excel template is here to help you with project tracking.
- The Gaant Chart template has been designed with this in mind, so you can track your projects from start to finish easily. It also allows for multiple users on the same project or account, which makes it perfect for teams that are working together.
Format: Ms- Excel
- The Excel Gantt chart template allows users to enter the start date of the view.
- Can view the timeline for 1, 2, or 5 days or even more.
- Auto calculates end dates for tasks based on start date and effort.
- The Gantt Chart Excel template also handles holidays.
- You can change the color of the Gantt by changing the conditional formatting options.