Service Level Agreement
A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract between two parties, one of which provides services to the other. It sets out the level of service that will be provided by the supplier in terms of availability and response times.
Service level agreement (SLA) defines the quality of service that can be expected from an IT infrastructure. Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are becoming more and more common in the IT industry. They allow for a level of transparency between the customer and the service provider that is unheard of.
The template can help you in the following ways:
- This template will help make sure your expectations and obligations are clear.
- This template will help you figure out when it's appropriate for your business to use this agreement.
Format: MS Word
Our template includes the following sections:
- Documentation version history
- Description of change
- Confidential statements
- Introduction to service level management
- Template Introduction
- Scope of service
- Service Details
- Service Provider and Customer Responsibilities
- Business Impact
- Baseline Volume
- Service Targets
- Transaction response times
- Batch turnaround times
- IT service continuity and security
- Charging, rewards, penalty
- Change Management
- Contact points and escalation