RACI Matrix for Normal change management
The RACI method is a change management tool that helps people understand their roles and responsibilities. RACI stands for: Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed. You can use RACI to create project plans, assign tasks to team members, share files with clients, and more.
The RACI matrix is a simple, yet powerful way to make sure that all stakeholders are involved in the change management process. The most important thing about this matrix is its ability to help you manage changes more effectively and with less resistance from those impacted by the changes.
How to implement the RACI matrix?
- Define the process, a sequence of activities that will result in a specific outcome with some roles and capabilities.
- Next, you need to determine the various parts needed for the process like change manager, change implementer, CAB, etc.
Format: MS Excel
The template covers the following sections
- Raise change and gather requirements
- Classification /prioritization of change
- Review of Change
- Approve a change
- Design, build and configure Release
- Release acceptance and testing
- Communication, training, and deployment
- Post Implementation Review