Project Closure is an open-source project that was designed to help companies close projects. The goal of Project Closure is to provide a comprehensive set of tools for any company looking to make sure they are closing their projects in the most efficient way possible.
This template can help you in the following ways:
- Helps you to reflect on what went well, what didn't go so well, and how you want to improve in the future.
- This template will document the status of your project, who was involved with it, what you accomplished during this project, what outstanding items that need attention still exist within your organization or for this particular part of the process/project under consideration, and finally recommend next steps for moving forward.
The template covers the following sections:
- SI no
- Task name
- Due date
- Comments/ action taken
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
11. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Welcome to ISO Docs. Our priority at ISO Docs is to provide high-quality templates and help our customers be efficient. Our goal is to create quality templates so that our customers can avoid rework and focus on their actual jobs rather than doing everything from scratch. We have dedicated support ready to assist you in any way we can.