Project Benefits Excel Tracker is a simple and easy-to-use template that will help you track your project's benefits. It can be used to keep track of the various processes in your business, as well as the steps needed for achieving specific goals. This tracker is perfect for anyone with a lot on their plate!
Tracking project benefits is a core part of Project Benefits Management. This excel template allows a project manager to track various aspects of project benefits including type, alignment, and strategic importance.
Format: MS Excel
About the Project Benefits Tracker -
- Benefit Description - Clearly mention what the benefit is about.
- Owner - The beneficial owner is responsible to ensure the project team gets all the support.
- Target - This is the date or time by which it is expected that the benefit will be realized.
- Benefit Type - This field indicates if the type of benefit is tangible or intangible.
- Benefit Category - Describes what area of the business the benefits will help.
- Alignment – This column describes how closely aligned the benefit is to companies or organizations needs.
- Realization Phase – The phase of the project during which the benefits are planned to be realized.
- Status – Indicates if the benefit is on track to be achieved.
- Planned Benefit and Actual Benefit
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
11. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Welcome to ISO Docs. Our priority at ISO Docs is to provide high-quality templates and help our customers be efficient. Our goal is to create quality templates so that our customers can avoid rework and focus on their actual jobs rather than doing everything from scratch. We have dedicated support ready to assist you in any way we can.