Problem Catalog template
Are you facing some challenges with your business? So many different types of problems come up in a business, and it can be hard to keep track of them all. This is where this problem catalog template comes into play! It will help you make sure you don't forget any problems or issues that need attention. Plus, once the template is completed, it can serve as an excellent starting point for brainstorming solutions to these problems and issues.
Format: MS Excel
The Problem Catalog template is a design that allows you to quickly and easily create a catalog of problems. It can be used for anything from an inventory list of bugs, to features in need of improvement. The Problem Catalog template makes it easy to document your ideas and prioritize them by assigning each one to a different category.
This template contains various problem categories like:
- BI Report, P&L, Coloring Scheme- The P&L (Profits & Losses) report on the BI (Business Intelligence) system doesn’t present a Quarterly view, only the Yearly one.
- IT Equipment, Desk Phone- The desk phones throughout the organization aren’t functioning properly
- MS-Project server, work plans- Not able to retrieve files from the MS-Project Server
- Reporting date
- Name of reporting person
- Symptoms of problem
- Steps were taken to resolve the problem
- Status of the resolution
Basic catalog details:
- Date of the last time a problem was added to the report.
- Who added the problem (updated the catalog).
- What their role is at the service desk.
- Which team they belong to (either shift or professional alliance).