A customer complaint log is a process that should be in place for any company to track and resolve their customers' complaints. When you receive a complaint from a customer, it needs to be logged into the system so that any issues can be addressed promptly and efficiently.
The ITIL Customer Complaint Log template is a quick and easy way to document customer complaints. This will help you keep track of the issues that your customers are having and what they want to be done about them.
Template Details :
- If you are an IT service provider, this log can be used to track the nature of each complaint so that your team knows how to best address future issues. The log also provides an overview of complaints, which helps inform decisions about staffing and other resources.
- This document will show you how to handle complaints in a way that benefits both your company and your customers.
Customer Complaint Log Includes the following sections:
- Log Details: Team Name, Division, Updated by and Updated On.
- Customer Complaint Log: Reference no. Complaint Keyword Received on, Resolved on, and Comments.
- Lessons learned and Escalations- Lessons learned will be used for further decision-making, and issues will be escalated when it goes beyond control.