The Incident Report Template is a Word template that can be used to document any incident. It will usually be created by the person experiencing the problem, with input from those involved in resolving it. This template can help you prepare your own Incident Reports more quickly and easily.
This template can be used to record the details of an incident as well as the action taken by the person handling it. Incident reports are important because they help you analyze problems, find solutions, and improve service delivery. This template is also a part of All in one pack.
Incident report is a part of the ITSM bundle
The ITSM Bundle is a comprehensive package that helps organizations to adopt and implement ITSM best practices. The bundle includes 100+ ready-to-use templates that make it easy for organizations to customize their ITSM implementation to meet their specific needs. With over 100 templates to choose from, you're sure to find the right ones for your needs.
Template Details :
- This template includes fields like the date, time, description of the incident, and resolution information. It also has an area for adding additional comments about the event as well as action items or follow-up tasks from this event.
- This template can be used by anyone involved with an incident, including technical staff, customer service representatives, or management staff who want to understand what happened.
Format: MS Word
The template consists of the following sections.
- Initial Incident details
- Detailed Incident Information
- Incident Description
- Business Impact
- corrective action Taken
- Lesson Learned
- Knowledge Management
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
11. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Welcome to ISO Docs. Our priority at ISO Docs is to provide high-quality templates and help our customers be efficient. Our goal is to create quality templates so that our customers can avoid rework and focus on their actual jobs rather than doing everything from scratch. We have dedicated support ready to assist you in any way we can.