An Information Security Policy Template is a pre-designed document that outlines the guidelines, principles, and rules for protecting an organization's information assets.
It serves as a framework to establish and communicate the organization's commitment to information security and provides guidance to employees on how to handle sensitive data and mitigate risks.
Format: MS Word
- Policies for Information Security: Document and track the information security policies in place for each asset, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Physical Security: Capture information about the physical security measures implemented for each asset. This can include details about access controls, surveillance systems, security personnel, and any other measures in place to protect the physical integrity of the asset.
- Contact with Authorities: Maintain a record of contact information for relevant authorities or regulatory bodies associated with each information asset. This can include emergency contact numbers, incident reporting channels, and any other relevant points of contact.
The template includes the following details:
- Information Security Communication
- Policies for Information Security
- People Security
- Contact with Authorities.
- Contact with Special Interest Groups
- Physical Security
- Remote Work
- System Access Security
- Application Security Requirement
- Password Security
- Asset Security
- Data Management
- Change and Development Management
- Logging and Monitoring
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Security Incident Response
- Risk Management
- Cabling Security
- Vendor Management
- Managing Information Security in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Supply Chain
- Privacy and Protection of Personal Identifiable Information (PII)
- Independent Review of Information Security
- Compliance with Policies, Rules and Standards for Information Security
- Responsibility, Review, and Audit
- Threat Intelligence
- Protection Against Malware
- Information Security in Project Management
- Information security Awareness, Education, and Training
- Disciplinary Process
- Responsibilities After Termination or Change of Employment.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
11. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Welcome to ISO Docs. Our priority at ISO Docs is to provide high-quality templates and help our customers be efficient. Our goal is to create quality templates so that our customers can avoid rework and focus on their actual jobs rather than doing everything from scratch. We have dedicated support ready to assist you in any way we can.