The ITIL daily log template is a document that records the activities of an IT team. This is done to increase transparency and provide evidence for governance, risk management, and compliance purposes. It can be used by managers and staff members alike to make sure they are on top of things.
Daily logs are a great way to track your progress and make sure you're on the right track. They can help you identify what needs improvement and how to change things up if necessary.
- ITIL Daily Log Template is a powerful tool for IT professionals. It helps you keep track of all the things that happen in your company and provides an easy way to communicate with other people in your business.
- The template can be used for any type of service, including software development, manufacturing, or even retail. It will also help you record everything from incidents, problems, audits, change requests, and more!
Format: MS Word
The template consists of the following sections.
- Daily Log Report
- Template: Project Name, Project Type, Location, Project code, Custome Name, date Project Description, Key achievements made on the day, Actions Planned for next day, Stakeholder and team issues, and Issues for immediate attention.
- Summary from Monitoring Tools
- Summary from Incident Management
- Summary from Problem Management
- Summary from Change Management
- Summary from the Service asset and configuration management
- Legends: Informational Message, warnings, Exception, Standard Change, Normal Change, and Emergency Change