ISO 14001 Organization context Procedure for Determining Context of the Organization and Interested Parties
All yellow indicated numbers need action to be taken. Below are details
1. Provide the Revision History of the document
- Revision Number: in the order of 00,01,02, etc.
- Date: Revision Date of Document in dd-mmm-yyyy.
- Prepared By: Name of the person who prepared the document
- Reviewed By: Name of the person who scanned the document after revision
- Approved By: Name of the person who approved the document after revision
- Description: Describe the revision
3. Insert either MR or Any Designated Officer by the organization
4. Fill the Context of the organization table
- Type of Issue – Write either Internal or External as per the issue
- Issue Type – Write the issue concerning the type of issue selected. If the type of issue chosen is Internal, then the issue can be the performance of the organization about EMS Objectives.
- Impact – Provide the effect the issue can have on the organization as the example provided above. It can be the regulatory impact or losing a customer base
- Control – Control measures are provided to keep the impact listed under check, such as, for the above example, it can be monthly monitoring and review with top management.
- Category - Write either Internal or External
- Interested Party – Provide the interested party's name, such as Workers, managers, etc.
- Needs – List the requirements of the interested party, such as workers, that will comply with environmental rules.
- Expectations – List the expectations of the interested party, such as for workers, it may be providing training and awareness on Environmental practices
- Control – List the control in places to ensure the needs and expectations of the interested party are met, such as it can be ensuring the training calendar is reviewed for adherence, etc.
More from: ISO 14001 Organization context Procedure for Determining Context of the Organization and Interested Parties