Business Case Template Word
A good Business Case explains to a company’s’ executive board why they should authorize a new project. Business case template word outlines the current problem the company is facing and its impact, explains the proposed solution and the benefit it will entail and performs a cost benefit analysis. It may also present alternative solutions, and their benefits.
"This is a template for making business cases. It contains the following sections: Executive Summary, Problem Statement, Solution Description, Cost and Benefit Analysis, Risk Assessment, Recommendation and Conclusion."
The first thing that you should do when you are developing a business case is to set up the executive summary. This section will be your first impression on whoever reads it so make sure that it concisely summarizes what your proposal is about as well as why this idea would benefit the company's bottom line. Next you need to briefly present your problem statement. In this section you will outline all of the problems related to your idea or project in order from most pressing to least pressing for those who have skimmed or skipped ahead without reading everything.
File Type: Word
Business Case Template Word is a document that includes the following:
- The template has been created for Microsoft Office and can be used with Word 2013 or later on Windows.
- It has an attractive layout and design;
- It provides a professional look to your business case documents;
- Allows you to save as PDF, DOCX, TXT, JPG, PNG formats etc.;
- Provides free updates which means new features will always be included in newer versions of this template;
- Includes everything you need for creating your own business cases including text boxes, logos and company names that are pre-settled inside the template file.