A good Business Case explains to a company’s’ executive board why they should authorize a new project. Business case template word outlines the current problem the company is facing and its impact, explains the proposed solution and the benefit it will entail and performs a cost benefit analysis. It may also present alternative solutions, and their benefits.
"This is a template for making business cases. It contains the following sections: Executive Summary, Problem Statement, Solution Description, Cost and Benefit Analysis, Risk Assessment, Recommendation and Conclusion."
The first thing that you should do when you are developing a business case is to set up the executive summary. This section will be your first impression on whoever reads it so make sure that it concisely summarizes what your proposal is about as well as why this idea would benefit the company's bottom line. Next you need to briefly present your problem statement. In this section you will outline all of the problems related to your idea or project in order from most pressing to least pressing for those who have skimmed or skipped ahead without reading everything.
File Type: Word
Business Case Template Word is a document that includes the following:
- The template has been created for Microsoft Office and can be used with Word 2013 or later on Windows.
- It has an attractive layout and design;
- It provides a professional look to your business case documents;
- Allows you to save as PDF, DOCX, TXT, JPG, PNG formats etc.;
- Provides free updates which means new features will always be included in newer versions of this template;
- Includes everything you need for creating your own business cases including text boxes, logos and company names that are pre-settled inside the template file.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
11. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Welcome to ISO Docs. Our priority at ISO Docs is to provide high-quality templates and help our customers be efficient. Our goal is to create quality templates so that our customers can avoid rework and focus on their actual jobs rather than doing everything from scratch. We have dedicated support ready to assist you in any way we can.