Information security management system(ISMS)
An information security management system(ISMS) is a tool that can be used to help protect your company and employees from potential security threats. It is a framework that provides guidance and best practices to organizations for implementing information security.
It is the responsibility of the ISMS to provide protection against malicious acts, both physical and virtual, as well as maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability of information.
The benefits of using this template are:
- ISMS has access control that provides protection against security breaches from unauthorized users who may try accessing sensitive information on your network.
- Protects the company subject to fines or penalties by regulatory authorities by being compliant with regulations and legislation.
- Using Information security practices will build trust with stakeholders, clients and assure the information is safe.
Format: MS Word
The sections of this template are:
- ISMS policy
- General policies
- Review and evaluation of policy
- Confidentiality agreement